"GET READY TO LOVE LIKE NEVER BEFORE"
"THE LAST ONE"
OUT NOW ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS
FORGIVE, FORGET & LOVE LIKE IT'S YOUR LAST DAY"
SINGER / SONGWRITER
AS SEEN ON THE VOICE AND LA VOZ
AS SEEN IN MAXIM AND ROLLING STONE
VIRTUAL TIP JAR
A QUICK AND EASY WAY TO TIP US FOR OUR ONLINE CONTENT AND PERFORMANCES. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Every once in a while, in the ever competitive entertainment industry, a presence enters the scene that turns heads, opens eyes and ears, touches hearts and makes a lasting impact on everyone they encounter: Such is the case with the multifaceted, Commercial Rockin, arts-embracing and award winning Singer / Songwriter Manny Cabo. From his incredible 4 chair turn on NBC's "THE VOICE" and recently mirroring his vocal prowess and breaking linguistic boundaries on NBC / Telemundo's "LA VOZ." Cabo has been leaving his creative mark and vocal resonance on an international level and across multi cultural boundaries. Whether he’s singing, acting, photographing, or hosting, his compelling focus and his artistry shines through and always leaves his fans and clients wanting more
* Received 4 Chair turn on NBC's "The Voice" for Team Adam Levine
* First NJ Artist to perform on 2 major network competitions bilingually 2015, 2019
* Rock Entertainer of the Year 2017 (JM Awards) Nashville, TN
* Unsigned artist song of the year for "90 Proof" WOBA awards Nashville, TN
* Best Music / Editorial Photographer of the year 2016, 2017, 2018
* Performed a 5 sold out arena tour with American Young Voices 2017
* Awarded Seal of Elizabeth award by Elizabeth Mayor 2016
* Unsigned Rock Entertainer of the Year (JM Awards) Nashville, TN
* Humanitarean award for his Anti hate song "Hate Has No Home Here"
* Featured artist on PATCH Magazine for his anti bullying song "Wear Your Words."
* Featured on Telemundo's "La Voz" for 7 Time Grammy award winner Carlos Vives
* Endorsed by Sennheiser, Westone, Photoflex, Quantum, Dynalite, Hoodman & Thalia
* Performed as featured rock artist on Today in Nashville 2016, 2017
* Performed as opener for: 3 Doors Down, Lifehouse, Cold, Staind, John Waite, SR71 & more
* Artist of the month feature for top NJ Music Magazine "The Aquarian 2019
* Over 15 million you tube views for The Voice, La Voz and his Mojo For Musicians channel
* 25,000 loyal fan base following across all social media platforms